July 1, 2015
Not just any woman, but this woman; The Aroused MILF. Her fragrant scent. A secret, but her arousal was about to be uncovered, stripped bare, exposed, experienced, tasted. “Scorching delicious!”
Bad, blushing, blistering!
Pre-order your pleasure now 99¢
The Aroused MILF
Lisa was an older woman; Chase was a younger man. It was dangerous, forbidden, risky, taboo; it was the kind of thing decent people didn’t do. It would stir scandalous gossip; taboos like that always did, especially within families and across the neighborhoods.
But the explosive temptation of forbidden and naughty erotic emotions had been building and breeding for years. Lisa’s unmet and untamed erotic female fantasies unleashed in a fury of want, surprising even to herself.
Chase was driven by his own forbidden erotic fantasies of wanting something he shouldn’t want, a woman beyond his reach, but his carnal need was unquenchable. How would they resolve the unmentionable family taboo?
Find out when you pre-order!
Enjoy the heat!
Since Halloween, we’ve eaten our way through different seasons of candy; Halloween, Christmas, Valentine’s, St. Patrick’s, and now Easter. The shelves are loaded with pastel-colored Peeps. (I wonder, do Peeps tweet?) And soon we’ll be into red, white and blue cotton candy for Memorial Day and July 4th (here in America). Amazingly, candy finds its way into most of our seasons of celebration.
But books never go out of season. Every year millions of books are published in print and e-book formats. This means readers have tremendous and often overwhelming choices. But having a wealth of options isn’t a new occurrence. For most of the world, we see an abundance of choices on food menus, in clothing stores, car models, entertainment venues, and other areas where consumers gather.
People primarily read fiction for entertainment, enabling a reader to escape into a world of fictional characters. When one reads, the mind engages and becomes active along with the characters and story. Words do wonderful things by eliciting flashing images in the mind of the reader. Images that arouse the very essence of a reader’s experiences, feelings, and fantasies.
I write erotica, flavored with naughty characters as they embrace their sexuality. I write one “shade” of erotica: Mutual Pleasure. NEVER abusive. And I have given “select” words my special meanings. In each Erotic Escapade you’ll find a copy of Candi Silk’s Naughty Words. It’ll introduce you to my “style” of fun and enjoyable erotica. And I hope my explicit stories will bring you many entertaining images. “Oh, my yes-s-s!”
TASTE ME is full of sensuous flavor. It’s FREE when you subscribe to my newsletter!
So enjoy the fresh taste of Candi! Always in season and in good taste!
Winter is here. You’re all hunkered down. Your mind is in hibernation; hasn’t had an original thought since Noah built that speed boat ages ago, and put all of civilization in the cargo area. You’re already over-dosing on ball games, celebrity glut, and car ads. The TV remote has become an extra appendage to your hand. Even the games are beginning to blur; bounce the ball, kick the ball, throw the ball, steal the ball, play inside the boundaries. Is that dull or what?You know what makes a car race so exciting? It’s not the winner’s flag. Come on, a flag waving? No; it’s all the car crashes during the race. And no, it’s not the final scoreboard at the Super Bowl that gets you excited. It’s all that stomping and kicking that goes on during the game. But then again they play inside those boring boundary lines. Pristine white lines. Ahhh the innocence of football. Dull, huh?
Each of us has a sense of “norm,” or normal, middle of the road. But that isn’t what makes things exciting or interesting, especially books. Books can take us places if the story characters step, or play outside the boundary lines. That intrigues us, whets our curiosity for the different. Think about it. Have you ever recommended a “mild” war, romance, or sci-fiction book to a friend? I haven’t either. When something goes beyond the mundane our attention is hooked. Books of that nature usually make it to your top-shelf of favorite reads.
Well…characters in my erotic escapades “play” also, and most play and “crash” outside the boundaries. Actually some of my characters play in the dirt and by the end of the book they’ve got more smudges on them than any MVP ever, but they’ve got bigger smiles on their faces. That’s because they unleashed their MVP (Most Vital Passions). And they get a bit naughty and reckless at times. Oh, yes! They’re playing with emotions and body parts, the hottest game on the planet!
There’s more naughty “play” in THRILL DRIVEN than you’ll find at the stadium or on the one-eyed TV screen. Kick your reading up a notch to classy, sassy, and smart fun.
Let the NIGHT ROGUE excite you for the winter holidays. NIGHT ROGUE has a holiday setting complete with snow, and hot sizzling passions that ignite the night. I think you’ll enjoy the erotic escapade.
You’ll have to agree that some of the most entertaining moments you ever had as a kid were when you played in the dirt; stomped in the mud. Yeah, I know, your mom jerked a knot in you afterwards, but I’ll let you work that out with her.
So toss the remote, excite your mind with some entertaining books.
Winter’s here; chill out with a Candi Silk hot read. Enjoy playing in the dirt, again! I promise not to tell your mother.
Here’s my Candi Silk Author Page.
Seven Lovely Things Blog Hop!
After the invitation from Reed James and Christie St. Claire I decided to jump in and participate in one of the blog hops careening around the internet. My thanks to Reed, and Christie for inviting me. Both have computers smokin’ with sizzling reads. Give them a try, if you can handle the erotic heat.
The idea behind 7 Lovely Things is that I share 7 things you didn’t know about me. But once you read these things I’m sure you’ll agree my 7 naughty erotica titles, Thrill Driven, Lust Driven, Night Rogue, Find Me, Hot Couple, Swap Me, and Taste Me are much more exciting. Download all seven titles. 7 is bound to be a lucky number for you!
Candi Silk’s 7 Lovely Things
1. I cut the cable on paid TV – I refuse to pay for a glut of ads that eat up valuable programing time. I refuse to pay for ads crammed before me. If a company wants me to watch their ad, they should be paying me. Somehow the TV service representative didn’t see my logic. Oh well. I have an over abundance of HD channels on free-air broadcast, plus I stream selected movies. Books are much more interesting!
2. I almost flunked freshman college English – Yeah, almost. But the good thing is, learning isn’t confined to one class, one building, or one campus. And neither should it stop once a diploma is in hand. Learning can take place 24/7 all your life. Your mind thrives on it. Enjoy it!
3. Dropped out of college – After my freshman year, I ran out of money. I dropped out, and worked a full year in a tough environment. I learned more during that one year than any other single year of life. When I re-enrolled that following September, books, classes, professors, and learning had a brand new meaning for me. Challenging and inviting. Try it! You won’t be the same.
4. Quiet! Writer at work – Yes, when it comes to writing I need quietness. I enjoy music, but separately from the actual writing. And the funny thing is, when I’m listening to music I’ll get some great inspiration, and writing ideas. But I have writing colleagues who need music when they write. What’s your style?
5. I have a family filled with diversity – ages, race, religion, cultural, political, education, all kinds of preferences. It’s like being surrounded by the world. We’re all members of planet earth; diversity adds a touch of interesting spice. But we’re more alike than unalike. Right?
6. Cranberries! – I love cranberry-flavored almost anything, and cranberry-pineapple combinations are absolutely decadent and delicious. How about you?
7. Edgy erotica – The title I’m working on now ventures deeply into a popular, but controversial area (sub-genre) of erotica. One that has particularly captured/enthralled and excited married women. And of course their husbands are a vital and exciting key. That’s all I’ll reveal now. Surely you didn’t think I would uncover everything on the public internet? But keep watching, and keep guessing; you might be on to something hot. After all, my readers are smart, sexy, and naughty!
And now let me share some interesting places to hop over to: A few of my author friends. They write in a mixture of genres and know how to put readers on the edge of their seats. I can’t promise what they’ll be working on at the moment. Just check them out for yourself. I flipped a coin and have listed them randomly. Click the highlighted links for their blogs. Enjoy!
Elle Klass – women’s fiction
Evan Asher – contemporary romance
Taylor T. Fulks – women’s fiction
Maggie James – psychological suspense
Michael W. Smart – mystery thriller suspense
Robyn Roze – romantic suspense
The Bee – a blog with lots of buzz
Reed James – erotica
John Tucker – multi-genre
Christie St. Claire – erotica
Thrill Driven reads at reckless speed!
What happens when a woman is thrill driven? Successful business woman, 36 year-old Marla knows from experience it’s that sudden sharp feeling of excitement. That lusty rush of desire, want, and need, and the craving to satisfy it. More than ever she seeks to do that in Thrill Driven, Candi Silk’s latest erotic escapade.
After ending her emotionally barren marriage, Marla has regularly explored sensuous thrills with her favorite bed buddies, Ben and Ray. Both twenty-something, well-equipped studs. Seeking another level of thrills, Marla has invited Sherrie, Ben, and Ray for a long-weekend of “play.” But plans change, as Marla and Sherrie meet a third woman during a night of dancing.
Long-hidden desires come together as the three aroused women drink, dance, and play together. Discovering their womanly libidos are in sync, their swirling desires crave another level of eroticism as Ray joins them. And the night is driven full-throttle as the foursome swap naughty thrill after thrill, panting for satisfaction.
You’ll have a front row seat as uninhibited thrills spill forth page after page, enough to drive your e-reader over the edge, and blazing heat for your reading entertainment!